Friday, April 5, 2013

One of Babygirls inner ramblings

I wonder about those of us who are into bdsm and what goes on behind closed doors. For my Daddy and myself we'd love to have basement where we could enjoy countless hours of..well, you know. :) We talk often about having a nice little cage I could go into when i'm naughty..and he's teased me often about putting me inside it when he has a girl over..:/ I'm obviously not that keen on that. The prospects of my Daddy fucking another girl....well, I go back and forth between them. Sure, it'd be great..and I know I'm the center of my Daddy's universe..but still there's a little bit of me that just is all irksome about it.




This one is a favorite of mine.




I am curious about other peoples bdsm sessions. I'd love to go to a party with all the whippings, fucking and just general openness where your master could just lift up your skirt and start playing with you while across from both of you is three people just going at it..and other people getting tied up and spanked..Oh goodness, I'd be so nervous I wouldn't know what to do with myself. v_v




No comments:

Post a Comment