Friday, April 5, 2013

Baby girl's new experiences

A few weeks ago I had sex with another woman. It was strange and sticky, heh..but since I'm bisexual I wanted to give it a shot. I never licked another woman's pussy but I liked how she smelled and I loved licking her and sucking on her nipples -- even if she did smell too much like coco butter. eek -shivers- 

Being with another woman pleased my Daddy too. Even though she was married and Daddy only got to watch, stroking his big hard cock as he watched the two of us play I know he had a good time. :) 

I'm sorry, I've gotten ahead of myself, let me describe her. She was shorter than me, 5 something with shoulder length brown curly hair. Her body was tan but she was in terrific shape (although I prefer girls with pale skin myself) Her pussy was shaven and she greeted us at the door with no pants on! That's right, no pants. Lol, I met her on craigslist and she said she'd only be in town that day. Crazy right? We went to her hotel room and that's when the fun started. 

I was only in a silver button up shirt, leggings and heels, to be honest I was so nervous! I'd never been with a woman and the prospect of doing so was..this sort of nervous excitement where I knew I'd regret it if I didn't go through with it. Somehow like stage fright. Heh ^_^ 

Well, first she complimented my breasts after I unbuttoned my shirt and she ran her fingers across my large, DD breasts..remarking on how she wished her little B ones were bigger. Of course I told her nonsense..her tits were great..and her nipples! Wow, they were sooo long. (It's crazy, I know but the biggest the labia the more I love it. Same goes for nipples too..mmm, i'd love to lick a labia that was peeking out from between two soft, wet looking pussy lips..but I digress) First I started licking on her nipples, sucking on them and squeezing her breasts..But I was so nervous I was shaking! v_v 

I didn't want to disappoint my Daddy though..so I kept my cool and tried to please her as much as possible..starting with her pussy. First I started gently caressing it, fingering it gently like I know mine likes..but then I just /had/ to have a taste, so I leaned down and gently tasted her pussy. To be honest..it was a mixture of AWESOME and coco butter. Bleh :( It was like she rubbed it all down there! >_< 

But I didn't mind, it wasn't /that/ bad. Daddy told me afterwards how he was so pleased in the way I ate her pussy. She moaned and moaned and eventually came while my tongue was inside her and I was rubbing her clit with my fingers. Afterwards she started sucking on my nipples, fucking me with her fingers till I came. 

I can't wait till my Daddy and I can both play with a girl. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment